Cyber Centaurs provides professional computer forensic investigation, internal investigations and litigation support services for law firms and corporation.
As a Florida based professional service firm many clients in Boca Raton have relied on our qualifications and experienced to provide them with fact finding results, and assist with litigation matters. Our team formerly known as the Forensic division of Data Analyzers has been serving Florida since 2009 and counts among its credentials its outstanding reputation, media consultations as well as some of the most prominent industry certifications.
eDiscovery, also known as electronic discovery, is the process of identifying, locating, securing, and searching electronic data (ESI) with the objective of using the discovered information in a civil or criminal legal case, which can be a lawsuit or investigation.
At Cyber Centaurs we quickly identify, collect and process ESI for you
Our extensive experience in collection allows for easy access to information stored on laptops, desktops, mobile devices, e-mail and file servers, along with other specialized storage containers like google drive, Dropbox, and an array of other cloud storage platforms. Choosing Cyber Centaurs to assist in your eDiscovery process, gives your company the peace of mind that it will be handled accurately, discreetly, and efficiently.
• Early Case Assessments
• Identification of Cost Effective Solutions
• Different Production Formats
• Searchable Data sets
• Native Files review
• OCR and De-duplication
• Bates Numbering
• Metadata Retention
• Complying with legal holds
• Scalable Collections
• Production of evidence and documents
• eDiscovery Consulting
• Rule 26(f) conference assistance.
• Litigation and Trial Support
• Preliminary Discovery Efforts
• Review Hosting
• Predictive Review / TAR
Digital Computer Forensics is the science and art of investigating and extracting information from digital devices including computers, mobile phones, and servers. The objective is not only to find such evidence if available, but also to ensure that the examined data and metadata stays unaltered and admissible in a legal court.
Our Computer Forensic Examiners have received specialized training and certification in order to properly assist you with investigations involving computers, smart phones and other digital storage devices.
Nothing Disappears Without A Trace!
• E-Mail Recovery.
• Internet History Tracing, Websites (URLs) Visited.
• Deleted, Erased, or Hidden Files and Data.
• Dates On All Files (Created, Accessed, Modified).
• Litigation support, trial preparation, experienced expert witnesses, and professional courtroom displays.
We Discover What They Left Behind!
• Retrieve call logs, to and from.
• Recover email, sent and received.
• Recover Text messages, sent and received.
• Recover pictures from SMS and MMS messages.
• Validate dates on all messages and data.
• And much more…
The process beings with the devices of interest being acquired into an industry standard and court-approved technical file format. This information is then brought back to the team’s secure lab and investigated using a wide array of technology and techniques. Regularly during digital forensic investigations, investigators/examiners are able to detect a wide variety of information including connected storage devices (i.e., USB Flash drives, external hard drives, etc.), log-on/log-off and connection times, recovery and analysis of internet and web traffic history, recovery of deleted files, and analysis of live and deleted e-mail.
• Fast and Professional Services
• Secured Evidence Storage
• Chain of custody of digital evidence
• Simple, yet detailed custom forensic reporting
• Legally admissible in court
• Forensically sound tools and procedures
• Can process virtually any device
• Most sought after Certifications
• Industry leading forensic platforms
• Industry leading data processing & hosting solutions
Yes, our main office is located in central Florida, and we have team members in satellite offices throughout Florida. South Florida and Boca Raton, specifically is one of our most active areas of service engagement.
Yes, our team has testified in depositions, court hearings and have testified in both state and federal trials.
The engagement team here at Cyber Centaurs holds some of the most sought after industry certifications. While there are too numerous to list, they do include: Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE) and GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA). Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)...
Yes, our team has the ability to conduct remote collection of electronically stored information (esi) from computers, servers and mobile phones anywhere globally.
Our specialists are ready to tailor our forensic and security service solutions to fit the needs of your organization. For URGENT service requests, please call 407-777-4540
or complete this form.